Friday, August 13, 2010

Day two - Jumping right in.

Let me start by saying that this blog is going to at times most likely get a bit more than PG rated.  However, I don't think that's too much of an issue, as those invited to read it are adults.  So here I go.


I intensely dislike oral sex.

Oh, I'm certain many people enjoy it. After all there's a whole social group dedicated to claiming that it is "not real sex" but I just find it incredibly disgusting.  And I'm sure that having said this, that I'm just being closed minded, and old fashioned, but there is absolutely nothing about it that I find appealing.  And yes, this means, I will absolutely not perform it.  Ever.  Don't ask, don't intimate it, don't even hint that it'd be something special I could do for you.  I will not do it.  But I am not hypocritical.  I will not ask for it either.  I want nothing to do with it, and that is that.  Even the mere thought of it makes me slightly nauseous.  It's just, people urinate from those organs, why would you ever want to put your mouth there?  Seriously?

So.  If this disqualifies me from being in consideration for boyfriend/husband/lover material, random readers then I'm sorry, but this is one of the things that I will not ever budge on.

Now I'm off, to think up more things to write.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to say that I wholeheartedly agree with this. I HATE oral sex. I did it to Dave because I was afraid he would leave me if I didn't. Needless to say that he did and I regret ever doing it. I felt gross. I felt used.

    When Max and I randomly came on to the subject of oral and he said that he would never want it or do it to me, I was ecstatic. I told him that I hoped he didn't look at me differently because I did do it (he doesn't) but I was never going to force anything on to him that he didn't want to do. Hell, I felt bad when I randomly told him "We're never going to do more than just kiss right now are we?". I felt HORRIBLE after saying it. And it wasn't that I was asking to have sex or anything. Shit, I'll be honest, I'm not ready. Physically I am. Mentally, I have too much going on for me to be ready for that. And the only thing I was going for with my comment was that all we've ever done is a peck on the lips. I was talking about making out. Even then I could care less. I'm happy to be with him. I love him to death and would love to spend the rest of my life with him.

    And I'll be honest. If he decided that he wanted to try oral, I'm going to have to say no. I can't stand the feeling of being "eaten out". It's gross and wrong and just, ugh. I'm shuddering as I type this. Giving a blow job.... ok, yeah. I'll pass on this too. The shit that Dave made me do just makes me feel sick to my stomach.

    Sorry if I grossed you out. :-/ But I definitely agree with you (and I'm sure if Max was reading this, he'd agree too). You're definitely not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different strokes for different folks.

    That does not look like it should rhyme...does it? Damn southern accent. lol

    ReplyDelete