1. I'm a complete and total geek. Star Trek, sci-fi, video games. The works.
2. Yet at the same time, I have a real soft spot in my heart for the game of basketball, and wish I could have played past HS.
3. Going with number 2, I'm one of the only people I know who at 5'7" can layup on a guy over 6 foot.
4. My personal relationships and friendships usually find their ways into my hobbies.
5. I am a coffee addict. But it is ok, it helps me function.
6. I haven't had a can of soda in well over a year now, and I'm feeling great about it!
7. I cannot eat red meat. My body doesn't process it well.
8. The previous fact makes me very sad, as I love me some BBQ ribs.
9. I can't have most pets. I'm allergic to dogs and cats. Which apparently to some people makes me a monster.
10. I would love to own a small box turtle someday. I think turtles are adorable
11. I may come off as sarcastic at times, but I'm an actual nice guy.
12. I've never really rooted for a sports team located in the city I'm currently living in.
13. I enjoy spending money far too much for my own good.
14. I've been trying to move out of my parent's place for the past 2 years, hoping 2011 is the year I am able to do so.
15. I flunked out of college on my first try.
16. Despite what some people may think, I am in fact straight.
17. I was once dumped for not joining a girl at morning mass.
18. I really really like chocolate.
19. When I was a child, I wanted nothing more than to be a paleontologist, so I could spend my time digging up dinosaurs.
20. I have zero piercings and zero tattoos.
21. I do not drink alcohol.
22. I waited to get my driver's license until I was nearly 18.
23. I'm kind of a square in many ways.
24. I can grow a beard in less than a week.
25. I'm really ready to start nursing school.
26. I am an extremely fast reader. In high school I read the entire lord of the rings trilogy in a week.
27. I've got a rather high IQ.
28. I can speak 4 languages conversationally.
29. I was picked on far too much than is appropriate in grade school, and was emotionally scarred for quite a while.
30. One time, I pretended to be choking, so someone would come up to do the heimlich, then I spun around really quickly, just to get a hug.