Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Updates Galore

So, what's been going on in my life?  I am so glad you asked.

For starters, I moved.  I'm now living on my own, and it is nice and quiet (when the neighbors aren't shackin up at 3am).  At the same time, its a very small town, which = not much to do, and not many people here.  That notwithstanding, I've begun taking daily walking trips down to the university courtyards in an attempt to get to know the area and maybe even make some new friends.

School started.  Had to put off Nursing School by one semester after dropping Organic Chem. (Midway through summer term, my grandfather passed away, causing me to leave the state for a week to help make arrangements.)  So I'm taking that over now.

So far since moving I have met about 8 people, and made a few friends.  Start of term makes it hectic, but I'm hoping this will improve.

No new job yet, so funds are dwindling, but I should be able to rectify that soon.

Other than that, not much to tell.  At least, stuff I'd share publicly.  Just need to get through the next couple of months then the real fun starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment